Are You Looking to Become a Caregiver?
Would you like to make a difference in someone’s life in a rewarding job as a caregiver?
We are currently looking for compassionate, caring and dependable caregivers who are interested in making a difference by providing in-home, non-medical care to the elderly and chronically disabled. Many of our caregivers are active seniors themselves who develop long-term, satisfying relationships with our clients.
If you have the following characteristics we would invite you to apply:
- Warm and compassionate
- Enjoy working with people, especially the elderly
- Caring and patient
- Clear criminal record check
- Clean driving record and valid driver’s licence
- Reliable vehicle
- Able bodied and healthy
- Flexibility in hours
- Ongoing education
- Recognition and appreciation for your efforts
- Immediate opportunity for a raise upon completion of our Certified Companion Aide™ (CCA) course.
If you believe you would make an exceptional caregiver we would love to hear from you!
How to Apply
Please complete the following 3 steps to apply to Comforts of Home Care Inc as a Caregiver or Certified Health Care Aide.
- Phone the employment line for more information (204) 989-3232 or toll free 1 (866) 989-3232.
- Leave your name and phone number at the end of the message.
- Complete our on-line application.
- All required fields must be completed.
- Complete our caregiver assessment.
You will need about 1 hour to complete this 3 part prescreening tool. The results from these tests will help us to make decisions regarding placement with our clients according to your gifts and abilities. It is important not to spend too much time on each question, but to answer with your initial reaction. Be sure to answer the questions openly and honestly as this too is scored. Thank you for your participation.
Once you have completed the above 3 steps, we will setup an interview with you if there is a current opportunity for you in our company. If the right match does not exist at the present time, we will retain your information on file. We look forward to meeting you and welcoming you to our team!